Community Services Insurance Program (CSIP) offers a broad appetite geared toward all community-based service organizations, including not-for-profits, social services agencies, and even for-profit social service agencies. Our underwriters will review each opportunity based on the individual merits of the account including loss performance and overall exposure management.
Below is a list of all the organizations we write policies for. See your type of organization below? Send us an email here to find out how we can help you!
Types of Organizations We Insure
Community Services Insurance Program (CSIP) offers a broad appetite geared toward all community-based
service organizations like nonprofits, social services agencies, and even for-profit social service agencies.
Lines of coverage include workers’ compensation, general and professional liability (including abuse), auto
liability, and umbrella.
Below is a list of the non-profits and social service agencies we write policies for:
- Ex: Homeless shelters, Transitional Living, Group Homes
- Arts & Culture
- Ex: History/Science Museums, Performing Arts
- Developmental Disabilities
- Ex: ARC Organizations, Advocacy Organizations, Independent Living
- Outpatient Counseling
- Ex: Mental Health Counseling, Addiction Services, Support Groups
- Human Services
- Ex: Mentoring Programs, Adult Daycare, Vocational Rehabilitation
- Community Recreation
- Ex: YMCA, Wellness Clubs, Boys & Girls Club
- Ex: Charter Schools, Adult Continuing Education, Higher Education
- Senior/Elder Care
- Ex: Hospice Care, Home Health, Palliative Care
For a full list breakdown of who qualifies, click here. If you see your type of organization below, send us an email here to find out how we can help you save on your next renewal.