Nonprofit General Liability Insurance
Coverage That Counts
Peace of mind, at last.
CSIP offers comprehensive General Liability insurance for non profits like you. No matter how big or small the claim, we’ve got covered.
Special Events Coverage
Employee Benefits Liability
Liquor Liability for Fundraising Events
Sexual Abuse & Physical Abuse
What’s Included with CSIP’s Nonprofit Liability Insurance?
Unfortunately, accidents do happen.
But, even in the face of disaster, you still need to run your nonprofit smoothly. This is where nonprofit liability insurance comes into play.
1. Lawsuits & Legal Concerns- Lawsuits related to property damage and bodily injury can be very costly for your nonprofit organization. That’s why having the proper insurance is incredibly important to keep your organization alive and well.
2. Protect Your Staff – When an employee gets hurt on-site or at a charitable event, it’s important to make sure their medical costs are covered to keep your employees and your organization healthy.
3. Cover Third-Party Property Damage – Liability insurance can help protect you from any unforeseen damages caused to the property of others. This is especially important if you commonly hold fundraising or community events.
4. Peace of Mind – Preparing for the worst means peace of mind when it comes to your organization. If an unforeseen circumstance arises you can rest assured that certain expenses will be covered.
What’s Included With CSIP’s Nonprofit Liability Insurance
The following are options for general liability plans through CSIP:
$1M / $3M Limits Standard
Liquor Liability for Fundraising Events – Broad
- Medical Payments – $20,000
- Damage to Premises Rented – $1,000,000
- Crisis Response – $100,000
- HIPAA – $100,000
- Emergency Evacuation Expense – $25,000
- Disciplinary Proceedings Supplementary Payments – $10,000
Contact Us to learn more.
Protect Your Organization
Why is General Liability insurance for non profits so important? One word: Protection.
When you are covered by CSIP, you will have a whole team of professionals on your side to help you protect your non profit.
The moment a liability claim is made against your organization, we are right there to settle the case.
See the Savings
Plus, you can save even more by bunding your General Liability plan with our other coverages, such as:
Top Social Services We Cover
How Will You Benefit?
Accidents happen, even at charity events.
Our job is to help your organization run smoothly, even in the face of an emergency.
Not only will your organization gain protection from general liability insurance, but your customers and employees will reap the benefits of your policy as well.
For example, if your organization is responsible for personal injury or damages to a third-party, you can feel rest assured that your CSIP policy will cover the costs.
How Much Does It Cost?
Depending on the risks associated with your nonprofit organization, you may pay more or less than the average for general liability insurance.
Factors that may affect the price of coverage include:
Services offered by your nonprofit
Types of events you host
Equipment and property in use
Number of staff
For instance, if your organization involves high-risk activities, such as rescuing and handling injured wildlife, then you can expect to pay more for your policy. Furthermore, if you retain a large number of staff, then coverage cost may be higher.
It’s Time to Protect Your Nonprofit
Your coverage should match your organization’s specific needs. That’s why we never take a “one size fits all” approach to insurance.
Give us a call or fill out the form below for your personalized quote and see how much you can save!
Get a Quote
Your nonprofit matters to us. Let us safeguard your organization when an emergency strikes.